I know this is probably simple and trivial, but I
can't get it to work for the life of me...

I use Dachstein-1.0.2 as a firewall for my windows
machines behind my t-1.  The only thing they do is
browse the internet and I ssh to my external servers,
play some games at times.. normal stuff.  There are no
servers behind the firewall that need to be opened to
the outside world.

My problem is I got a ps/2, with Socom-II and a
Mic/Headset, got the ps2 online behind the firewall
with no problems (I use static IP's for all my
machines).  But I can't get the mic/headset to work
online... it works in single player mode and online at
my cousins house behind a linksys router, so I know
the mic/headset is good.

I've tried numerous times/diffirent options to opening
up these ports for/to my ps/2 & mic to work but with
no luck.  Reading up, I believe the ports I need to
open are:  tcp-10070 through 10080 and udp 6000-6999
and udp 10070.

Can anyone help me out with a simple way to open these
up for my ps/2...  my config IP's:
Dachstein system: 192.168.1.254
PS/2:  192.168.1.199

If you could reply to my email as well I'd appreciate
it as Im in digest mode, thanks for any help!

Michael Rogers