On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 07:22:03 -0800, you wrote:

>> Any ideas gratefully accepted as I need to get this up and running as
>> soon as possible as I have to cutover my LAN to the ADSL next week.
>
>You might start by taking a look at the IPIP tunnel documentation on the
>Shorewall site:

I currently have removed Shorewall until I can get the tunnel up and
running. Once the tunnel is working I will then put Shorewall back to
protect the LAN.

>http://www.shorewall.net/IPIP.htm

On my system the tunnel is only used for the incoming subnet. The
normal non-tunnelled route is used for the outgoing default gateway.
The example given in IPIP.HTM do not seem to exactly fit my scenario
but I will look at them closer when I get the tunnel working.

--
Best wishes,
Malcolm