On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Malcolm Miles wrote:

> On my system the tunnel is only used for the incoming subnet.

Whatever that means...

> The normal non-tunnelled route is used for the outgoing default gateway.

Well, what is described at http://www.shorewall.net/IPIP.htm only shows
you how to bridge two subnets; it doesn't disturb the default routes on
either end.

> The example given in IPIP.HTM do not seem to exactly fit my scenario but
> I will look at them closer when I get the tunnel working.

well, the page also refers you to a script that will get the tunnel
working but it's certainly your choice...

-Tom
Shoreline,     \ http://shorewall.net
Washington USA  \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]