I'm trying to follow the instructions at
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/guide/buc-buildtool.html because I want to
create a kernel with support for the Hi/fn 7951 card. I'm running into a
problem because uClib has upgraded the version number to 0.9.26. and
0.9.20 isn't on the server anymore. "./buildtool.pl build buildenv" fails
when it tries to patch the older version. I haven't yet been able to
locate where this patch is called.

Any hints?

Has anyone built a kernel with support for the Hi/fn card?

--
Neil Schneider                              pacneil_at_linuxgeek_dot_net
                                           http://www.paccomp.com

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be
a shortage of fishing poles.  -- Doug Larson