Am Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2004 09:24 schrieb Neil Schneider:
> I'm trying to follow the instructions at
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/guide/buc-buildtool.html because I want to
> create a kernel with support for the Hi/fn 7951 card. I'm running into a
> problem because uClib has upgraded the version number to 0.9.26. and
> 0.9.20 isn't on the server anymore. "./buildtool.pl build buildenv" fails
> when it tries to patch the older version. I haven't yet been able to
> locate where this patch is called.
>
> Any hints?

Building a kernel should be independent of any libc.

You'll find uClibc 0.9.20 here:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/uclibc/old-releases/

Please don't work with another uClibc version whatever you are trying to do
(and use the config we provide) ... until uClibc 1.00 the uClibc releases may
break backward compatibility (and has been broken between 0.9.20 and 0.9.21)
- in other words applications compiled against uClibc 0.9.26 will not work
with Bering-uClibc (based on 0.9.20).

kp