K.-P. Kirchdörfer wrote:

Today, January 15th 2004, the Bering-uClibc team releases
Bering-uClibc 2.1-rc1

As usual it can be downloaded from the FRS area:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=13751&package_id=67534

I downloaded the image and modules with Netscape 7.1 and noticed odd behaviour.
I have the mirror location set to heanet (IE) and so the modules download is automatically started.
The problem comes when downloading starts and Netscape asks where to place the file. It automatically assings a file type of
xxxxx.tar.gz.TAR.
tar.gz is ok but what is the last TAR for? Is this the problem of Netscape or sourceforge?

Download is normal if manual download is selected (no Preferred Mirror is set).

-M