I just upgraded my home LEAF/Bering 1.1 box to LEAF/Bering-uClibc
2.1rc1.  I have three NICs:
eth0 = smc-ultra connected to my DSL line
eth1 = 3c509 connected to my LAN
eth2 = Orinoco Gold

I configured dhcpd to provide leases to clients on both eth1
(192.168.0.0/24) and eth2 (192.168.1.0/24), but dhcpd always fails to
start at boot because the wireless interface hasn't yet been
initialized.  I log in as root and call `/etc/init.d/dhcp start` and
everything works.

I experienced the similar problem with LEAF/Bering 1.1.  Then I had
tried to modify the RCDLINKS= line in /etc/init.d/dhcp, but that didn't
seem to work.  I haven't done that with LEAF/Bering-uClibc 2.1rc1 yet,
figuring it wouldn't work.

Any quick fixes?
Any long-term solutions?