I'm researching different software options for a firewall/dmz device for home users,
and am picking through the leaf website. I have some questions & comments on info on
the website.

How up to date?
    wish list
    choosing a leaf version

Links not working
    Most guides

Newbie question
    are all versions in development? could we have dates next to the names on the
release page, as it is on the guide page?

Josh