Which specific PCMCIA package would you recommend with my given set-up:

Cable Modem:
P90 24 Mb Ram notebook (firewall)
Bering-uClibcl 2.1
(1.68 Mb formatted) diskette
800 Mb HD with: Win95rev C installed and an empty 300Mb partition
PCMCIA:
-3Com Etherlink III-3C589D
-D-Link DFE-670XD Fast Ethernet PC Card

I have a few questions to help me better understand:

1) There are several available PCMCIA packages here: http://leaf.sourceforge.net/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=91017&page_id=51

Which one should I use specifically?

2) In reference to the provided PCMCIA guide: Chapter 3. PCMCIA configuration: I don't have a dial-up modem, do I require PPP or can I remove all PPP packages from my floppy?

-If so, do I have to remove the entry from syslinux.cfg or lrpkg.cfg?
-What is the relationship between the two .cfg?

3) Does having a Win95 partition on my notebook provide a liability? Should I remove my HD from BIOS or simply remove it altogether (for less heat/power consumption: my notebook is currently rated at 40W max).

That's all I can think of for now. (I like to write about my problems :) I appreciate any feedback, and thank you, have a good day (it's -32 C in Edmonton, Alberta right now brr...)

Also, thanks for providing the install/guide links, these were unavailable over the week-end.