Hey folks,
the recent thread on "machine access by hostname" reminded me that I'd been intending to setup some form of DNS so that I could access my server in the DMZ by hostname. I've searched around and done a pretty good of confusing myself since this is all pretty new to me, so I'm wondering if someone has some pointers to resources on how to set this up that are relatively straightforward.

thanks,

Arif