Tom,

Thanks for your assistance.  It is much appreciated.

> Question 3:  There is a public IP address that has a different gateway
than
> the block of IP addresses currently in the DMZ.  If I use SNAT with that
> IP, is there any way to specify a different gateway?  I'm struggling to
> understand this part so if this makes no sense please ignore it.

TE>>You're going to have to give us specifics before we can understand the
question.

Ok, the network setup is this:

They have public IP addresses in the range xx.xx.xx.26-xx.xx.xx.30 with
masklen 29 and gateway xx.xx.xx.25.  These are now in the DMZ

Additionally, they have a public IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.142 masklen 30 and
gateway xxx.xxx.xxx.141.  Apparently, with their old router (IPCHAINS based,
but I don't have access to it) they had all these boxes sitting on their
internal net and could reach them all externally or internally via the
public IP.  I'd like them all in the DMZ however I don't know how to deal
with this 141 address.

Thanks for any assistance.

- Bob Coffman