Has anyone configured the Bering system to acknowledge when a UPS has become
active, and wether or not to initiate a shutdown properly, or to cancel a
shutdown?

I recently purchased a Belkin UPS (holiday special) that I've got plugged
in, and it was nice enough to come with a serial cable, for us with the
provided software (windows), but I'd like it setup for my bering box, cable
modem, the switch, and my cisco ata (voip terminal).  That way, if the power
does go out for a short period, I'll still have phone service for a short
period.

Anyone using a UPS and using and traffic from it I'd like to hear from, or
specifically what I would need to 'listen' to my UPS?

Thanks,

joey