To add to that.....
Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament 2002
Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo including voice
Planetside from Sony, including voice
Diablo -ie Battle.net

All work just fine with Dachenstein out of the box with multiple
internal players.  I have had as many as 6 people inside my network
(they brought there systems) playing on the same external server with no
issue.

-sp