Hey...thank you Charles & Tom for the expeditious response! Let me see if I
can address you both...

O.K., so I gather that I need to do 2 things:

1.) Take Charles suggestion and "add entries for eth0:0, eth0:1, etc., along
with the entry for eth0", and 2.) Tom's suggestion "ADD_SNAT_ALIASES=Yes in
shorewall.conf". Is that right?

Charles, how do I "add entries" as you suggest (I don't know how to do that
:-( )? Here's what I have:

        auto eth0
        iface eth0 inet static
                address 66.60.172.201
                netmask 255.255.255.0
                braodcast 66.60.172.255
                gateway 66.60.172.205

Do I then add this for the next address...

        auto eth0:0
        iface eth0 inet static
                address 66.60.172.202
                netmask 255.255.255.0
                braodcast 66.60.172.255
                gateway 66.60.172.205

        auto eth0:1
        iface eth0 inet static
                address 66.60.172.203
                netmask 255.255.255.0
                braodcast 66.60.172.255
                gateway 66.60.172.205
Etc, etc...
Is this right? Also, just out of curiosity, what do you mean when you said,
"With the masq entry you list above, you'll be round-robining through source
IP's for outbound traffic, which I doubt is what you really want."? What's
wrong with that???

Tom:
If I "ADD_SNAT_ALIASES=Yes in shorewall.conf", do I need to change
ADD_IP_ALIASES to "No" or should I leave it to it's default "Yes"?

Once I have made the "correct" modifications, ip addr should show all of the
addresses, and I "should" be able to ping them all, shouldn't I???

Thank you both for your help!

Best Regards,
Craig