On slashdot
http://slashdot.org/articles/04/04/14/1832222.shtml?tid=126&tid=172&tid=185&;
tid=95 is a utility (knock) that would prove very handy for Leaf users to
obsfucate their firewall even a bit more than usual. By careful sequencing
of a series of prts and protocols a hole can be made to open/close on the
firewall to specific settings that you can control, much better than leaving
it open all the time.

May I ask if anyone os capable and willing to compile this for the current
Bering and uclib Bering platforms? It would be a great utility to have!

http://www.zeroflux.org/knock/ is the site. A link to the .tar.gz is there
on the top right. Then we cab run knock -d and have it as a daemon.

Many thanks,
Matt