-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 10:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [leaf-user] IPSEC help needed....

I am using Dachstein 1.02 and need IPSEC enabled to get the work VPN
software to work correctly. I do not see a module IPSEC that is loaded,
should I have one to make this work correctly?

Here are the modules loaded:

Linux version 2.2.19-3-LEAF ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) (gcc version 2.7.2.3) #1 Sat Dec 1
12:15:05 CST 2001

Installed Modules:
ip_masq_vdolive         1180   0 (unused)
ip_masq_user            3708   0 (unused)
ip_masq_raudio          2980   0 (unused)
ip_masq_quake           1220   0 (unused)
ip_masq_portfw          2416   0 (unused)
ip_masq_mfw             3196   0 (unused)
ip_masq_irc             1924   0
ip_masq_ftp             3576   0
ip_masq_cuseeme          964   0 (unused)
ip_masq_autofw          2476   0 (unused)
ne                      6292   2
8390                    6236   0 [ne]
bsd_comp                3708   0 (unused)
ppp_deflate            40672   0 (unused)
ppp                    20828   2 [bsd_comp ppp_deflate]
slhc                    4436   0 [ppp]

Here are the packages:

Name            Version        Description
===============-==============-=============================================
=
root            4.0.6                                    Linux Router
Project
etc             4.0.1          /etc/ of the main root, minus any other
packag
ramlog          1.1            Creates additinal ramdisks on boot

local           4.0.6          Local package. This package does not contain
modules         4.0.6          Modules package. Contains kernel modules and
ppp             2.3.11         PPPd Deamon for Dial-Up

dhcpd           2.0pl5         dhcpd - Autoconfigure client machines

dnscache        1.05a          dnscache from djbdns (V1.05a) package creates

ifconfig        1.45           ifconfig and route commnads

pppoe           2.6            Roaring Penguin PPPoE Client LRP Package

weblet          1.2.0          weblet - LRP status via a small web server

sshd            3.0p1          OpenSSH sshd daemon.

oidentd         1.6.0          There shouldn't be any configuration needed
un
libz            so.1           used for SSHD only

psentry         1.0            If this package failed to load, please create

This is the block that needs to pass through:

Apr 19 07:10:48 amberton kernel: Packet log: input DENY ppp0 PROTO=50
207.11.4.7:65535 68.19.16.103:65535 L=168 S=0x00 I=8699 F=0x0000 T=243 (#70)

I am not sure if I need a rule set or a package loaded, any help would be
beneficial.