Setting up OpenVPN on uClibc.  I will also be replacing the current Bering
install with uClibc. Have everything setup and working with static keys as
well as with certs. Since I was replacing and not installing from scratch  I
hadn't thought about any routing issues, until now. My scenario is this:

Openvpn connections will be coming in on eth1. However, eth2 is the default
gateway that leads to our current vpn solution (IPSEC) and out to the
Internet. I was trying to bypass our current vpn solution by coming in
through another interface. Unfortuately, now I don't know if any issues will
come from this.  If it were possible to have all the openvpn connections go
back out the same interface they came in through, it would be great.

Are tun and tap devices associated with any one interface? Will there be any
issues in having users come in on eth1 and go back out on eth2? Will
multiple gateways just mess things up?

Any ideas or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

TIA