Hi Giovani,

IMHO, I do not think ext2 will cut it for production use with respect to
data integrity. Maybe ext3 or reiserfs (or xfs?) on CFs. But what about
for floppies? Ouch! Even for CFs, the mentioned fs may not prove to be
efficient at all due to space consumed by journalling (if you have a
large footprint).
I'm currently testing ext3 + cramfs on CF. Seems ok... but still in
testing stage. Can anyone really vouch for ext3 inegrity/stability on CF?
If ever M$ gets it, will really miss the LEAF floppy approach though :o(.

Regards,
Vic

---