Hello Eric and the list.

Already pointed fex monthes ago, the script that I am using to survey
PPPoE ADSL here :
http://webperso.easyconnect.fr/f6hqz/bin/scripts/checkip.dat

This can restart any broken DSL and IPSec in about 1 minute.
Several Bering boxes running very well with it in a "star" IPSec network
:-)

May be to be updated to do it better...

Have fun !

Best Regards,