On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 17:30, bibl wrote:
> Dear all,
Hi Bertrand,

> buildtool's README references both  'Config::General' and 'libvcs > 1.0'
> as dependencies.
> Having the first done, I dowloaded the libcvs source at ucbering.de but
>   couldn't get that library builded corectly:
>      $ make test
> resume to 'Failed 110/111 tests, 0.90% okay' (complete report at the end
> of this message)
>
> My system is a debian 'sarge' i386 runing perl v5.8.3.
> Is that perl version okay ?

yes, running here on debian sarge too... Actually i never did a make
test, just a make install ;-)

> Could you please help me to fix this issue ?

just install it and forget the test... should work. Please note that you
only need the libcvs stuff if you want to use "real" cvs (over pserver),
for just building the existing stuff with buildtool it is NOT needed,
as it uses http/viewcvs to download everything. You normally won't need
it (and actually support for it is not really finished, although it
should work).

> Many thanks in advance for your tips
> Kindest regards
> bertrand