Hello-

I'm having some trouble with getting the lcd to work with Bering-uClibc. It powers on and shows the boot screen when Bering-uClibc boots up but that's all it does. Just blinks the boot screen over and over again. I've set the baud rate to match (9600) and tried changing some of the settings in lcd4linux config but nothing changes. Hooked it up to a Win2003 server to make sure and the crystal control software works fine with it, so I'm guessing my settings in Bering-uClibc are incorrect.

My setup-

Bering-uClibc 2.1.1 on 8MB CF
Crystalfontz 632 (serial)

I downloaded and configured the latest Bering-uClibc, on a floppy, and got the same results. Any insight to what I'm missing is appreciated.

Thanks-
John