Hello,

I am trying to get bering uClibc 2.2 to work on an embedded board with an AMD x86 processor. it has a pc/104+ interface. I have the pcmcia.lrp and pcmod.lrp packages installed. When I load the pcmcia_core and i82092 modules and force ds modules, everything is fine. I then go to start pcmcia services and get an acknowledgment of the two slots then the system restarts. Does anyone know why this would happen?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Pete