I have been using Dachstein for a while and have had no probelms with it.

I decided to try Bering-uClibc version 2.1 iso.

When I insmod 8390 I get "unresolved symbol crc32_le".

I noticed in the release notes for 2.1.3 it has "added a note about crc32
"   http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=249940

What is this note about ?
Do I just need to load another module ?
Should I just give up now and download 2.2 iso or will I have the same
problem ?

-Thanks
Steve More