----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen More" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 9:45 AM
Subject: [leaf-user] module 8390

When I insmod 8390 I get "unresolved symbol crc32_le".

I noticed in the release notes for 2.1.3 it has "added a note about crc32
"   http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=249940

What is this note about ?
Do I just need to load another module ?

Yes, if you use 8390, you need crc32. To see the dependency, you can look at file 'modules.dep' in the module tar-ball file.

Should I just give up now and download 2.2 iso or will I have the same
problem ?

Same problem. But may I ask why upgrade to 2.1.3 when 2.2 is available