Hello all, This may seem a silly question but I have not been able to find
any info in any how-to or docs and I am hoping someone here can help me out.

The question is : How do I setup the IPSEC config so that I route only
specific subnets over the IPSEC tunnel. Currently, I have set it up by
simply using a large subnet mask that encompasses all the networks on either
side of the link. (see my exmaple below) The problem is that I need to be
more granular now and only route specific subnets over the link. I have
played with it for awhile now and I can't seem to have more than one subnet
declaration in my default conn statement. For example lets say I want only
192.168.130.0/24 and 192.168.134.0/24 to get routed over the IPSEC on router
A and I only want 172.31.0.0/16 and 172.161.0.0/16 on router B. These are
the only subnets I would like to be able to communicate over the IPSEC
link... Is there a clean way to do this? Please have a look at my configs
below and let me know how I should do this.

Thanks in advance!

Troy.

router A (S'toon)
# basic configuration
config setup
        # THIS SETTING MUST BE CORRECT or almost nothing will work;
        # %defaultroute is okay for most simple cases.
        interfaces=%defaultroute
        # Debug-logging controls:  "none" for (almost) none, "all" for lots.
        klipsdebug=none
        plutodebug=none
        # Use auto= parameters in conn descriptions to control startup
actions.
        plutoload=%search
        plutostart=%search
        # Close down old connection when new one using same ID shows up.
        uniqueids=yes

# defaults for subsequent connection descriptions
conn %default
        # How persistent to be in (re)keying negotiations (0 means very).
        keyingtries=0
        # RSA authentication with keys from DNS.
        authby=secret
        right=135.115.157.162
        rightsubnet=192.168.0.0/16
        rightnexthop=135.115.157.224

[...]