Any idea why I am getting these errors when my bootable uClibc CD boots?
: not foundpkg/mnt/leaf.cfg: 7:
: not foundpkg/mnt/leaf.cfg: 10:
: not foundpkg/mnt/leaf.cfg: 13:
: not foundpkg/mnt/leaf.cfg: 20:
TMPFS filesystem...30M
' for mount option 'size'
pivot_root: pivot_root: Device or resource busy
' for mount option 'size'
VFS: Can't find a Minix or Minix V2 filesystem on device 03:00.
FAT: bogus logical sector size 0
VFS: Can't find a valid FAT filesystem on dev 03:00.
LINUXRC: Installing - root: /dev/cdrom config: /dev/cdrom etc: /dev/cdrom lo
cal: /dev/cdrom modules: /dev/cdrom iptables: /dev/cdrom dhcpcd: /dev/cdrom
shorwall: /dev/cdrom ulogd: /dev/cdrom dnsmasq: /dev/cdrom sh-httpd: sh-httpd
(nf!) - Finished.v/cdrom libm: /dev/cdrom ntpdate: /dev/cdrom weblet
LINUXRC: Loaded Packages
INIT: version 2.85 booting
umount: /initrd: Invalid argument
freeramdisk: failed ioctl on /dev/ram0: Device or resource busy
INIT: Entering runlevel: 2

I created the cd using the same bin creation setup used for my Bering 1.2 which works fine.
My isolinux.cfg:
serial 0 115200
display syslinux.dpy
timeout 0
append console=ttyS0,115200
default linux initrd=initrd.lrp init=/linuxrc rw root=/dev/ram0 boot=/dev/cdrom:iso9660 LEAFCFG=/dev/cdrom:iso9660

My LEAF.cfg:
LRP="root config etc local modules iptables dhcpcd shorwall ulogd dnsmasq sh-httpd samba libm ntpdate weblet"
PKGPATH="/dev/cdrom:iso9660"
syst_size=30M
log_size=2M

I am using the initrd with ide support
The modules load looks like this:

Using /boot/lib/modules/cdrom.o
Using /boot/lib/modules/ide-core.o
Uniform Multi-Platform E-IDE driver Revision: 7.00beta4-2.4
ide: Assuming 33MHz system bus speed for PIO modes; override with idebus=xx
Using /boot/lib/modules/ide-disk.o
Using /boot/lib/modules/ide-cd.o
Using /boot/lib/modules/ide-detect.o
hda: ATAPI CDROM, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive
hdc: WDC AC26400R, ATA DISK drive
ide0 at 0x1f0-0x1f7,0x3f6 on irq 14
ide1 at 0x170-0x177,0x376 on irq 15
Using /boot/lib/modules/isofs.o
Using /boot/lib/modules/jbd.o
Journalled Block Device driver loaded
Using /boot/lib/modules/ext3.o
hda: attached ide-cdrom driver.
hda: ATAPI 24X CD-ROM drive, 128kB Cache

Thanks,

Kory