-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matthew Pozzi
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 7:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'leaf-user'
Subject: RE: [leaf-user] Dialup PPP server for Bering uClibc

A good place to start is here
http://leaf-project.org/doc/howto/pppserver.html

I did this under Dachstein and it worked, also under Bering 1. I am about to
do under 2.2 like you so maybe we ciould share experience.

I know under Bering 1.x the major issue I had was with Shorewall, not so
much trouble with it, but understanding it and being able to configure it
properly to have a separate ppp zone. There is a secret here to find. I will
try and look back in my mail archives, I have it there somewhere. I remember
saying thanks to Tom Eastep at the time so that may be a good place to
start.

Regards,
Matt

http://www.nod32.com