Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has run the senao NL-2511MP
PLUS 802.11b minipci card with hostap?  The hostap
driver modules were built with leaf-bering buildtool
and the card was run on pcengines' wrap 2c board.
When hostap_pci loads, it hangs the kernel.

I can see the card on the pci:
 Bus  0, device  17, function  0:
    Class 0280: PCI device 1260:3873 (rev 1).
      IRQ 9.
      Master Capable.  Latency=64.
      Prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xa0000000
[0xa0000fff].

and the minipci card runs fine with the stock
hermes/orinoco module from the  2.4.26 kernel.

thanks in advance
dennis

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com