* Charles Steinkuehler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005:03:14:05:59:33-0600] scribed:
<snip />

> If you're familiar with Dachstein-CD, customizing my Bering-CD ISO is
> probably the easiest way to go.  You'll need to come up to speed on:
>
> - Shorewall

Are *all* shorewall.lrp's interchangeable?

That in Bering-CD is version 1.4.10c, which is pretty old.

Shorewall is pure shell script -- right?

Since I am just starting into this, without any legacy shorewall
configuration, can I simply drop shorewall.lrp from Bering-uClibc into
Bering-CD?

What do you think?

--
Best Regards,