Eric,

It looks like it's trying to load /lib/ipsec/ipsec (the shell script).
Does insmod default to the current directory? Perhaps the ipsec scripts
are being run from within /lib/ipsec.

Everywhere else it loads fine:

foobar# insmod ipsec
Using /lib/modules/ipsec.o

Here are some of the changes I've made:

- added USB keyboard support: input.o/hid.o/keybdev.o

- NTFS, UDF support. All modules. I also splurrged on NCP support

- changed the processor to VIA-C3-2 (not too useful right now, but a
  backport of the PadLock cryptography engine to 2.4.x is around
  the corner, figured I'd kick the tires around).

- selected "Video mode selection support" in console drivers so I can

  choose different text modes (vga=x in syslinux.cfg 80x30,  etc...).

That's about it for the kernel. Maybe a couple of other things.

I also did a lot of package consolidation. Basically, I rollup several
packages in one (where it seems appropriate). Now that I think about, I
never did build etc.lrp using buildtool...still using etc from 2.2.2,
could that be a problem? I will go ahead and test using the official
builds regardless, if this really seems like a problem on my end.
Despite this, everything appears to be working okay. -cpu