Am Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005 09:17 schrieb franco segna:
> Dear list,
> what happened to older NIC drivers like rtl8139.o, pci-scan.o ?

They has been removed in the base image to give place for more recent
NIC's.

> Some really old Realtek-based network cards worked well loading
> mii, pci-scan and rtl8139, but refuse to work with 8139too.o.
> I couldn't find any docs for the 2.4.26 modules.

Just download the modules tarball for your kernel version from FRS,
extract, copy the modules you need to /lib/modules add
to /etc/modules - save modules.lrp and restart.

For more help we need to know what LEAF version you use and what media
you boot from.
kp