Hi,

I recently upgraded an old Dachstein firewall to ucBering 2.1 (I prepared it
awhile ago, but only now had a change to put it in place). This
firewall(router) is the default gateway for all the stations in  the network
(local). But it isn't the only router in the network, there are 2 or 3 more
isdn-routers (zyxel prestige 200 serie) which are used to connect to
customers sites which aren't on the net yet.

In the past, all the stations on the local network only had a route to the
default gateway, and this default gateway had a routing table to the other
routers. This worked ok for what we needed it. (no dhcp)

Now with the new ucBering this isn't working anymore. I added the routing on
the ucBering, 192.168.155.0/24 via 192.168.70.251 dev eth1 , but I get this
in the logs :

May 11 09:45:34 firefly FORWARD REJECT eth1 eth1 192.168.70.17 192.168.155.4
UDP 1990 5632 (PcAnywhere)

What do I need to chance to allow this ?

Stefaan