Thank you Eric.

You're right, of course. Although I'm getting my packages from the beta
2 repository, I was using the 2.x package listing to check dependencies.
I didn't check for dependencies on mawk.lrp, only ipsec.lrp.

Is there a dependency tree somewhere in the iso image? I didn't see one.

I presume that I should take the libm.lrp from the main 2.3beta2 distro
if they're not present in the packages repository.

--Cal Webster