Hello Richard,

>One thing I would very much like to do is monitor the health of these
>boxes using something like lm_sensors. The only thing I have found about
>this are two uClibc LEAF CVS entries regarding lmsensors.
>
>Does anyone have any information on this?

we indeed have added lm-sensors modules to CVS and they are also included in
the kernel tarball for the latest Bering-uClibc beta.
I can't tell you very much about it, both teammembers who have some experience
with it are on a well deserved vacation :-)

You need the modules that fit with your hardware, you can find info on the
lm-sensors homepage. You can use lcd4linux to read the info from the sensors or
you could build a lm-sensors userspace package with buildtool (packages not yet
in CVS).

If you're not able to build the userspace package with buildtool, drop me a
mail offlist and I will send the package to you.

Eric Spakman