I have two new Lex Neo CV863A Boxes from Hacom that I'm setting up with
Bering uClibc.

These boxes include:

2 X PCMCIA slots
4 X 10/100 Nics
CF slot
1Ghz CPU
256MB DDR RAM
4 X USB

I have a Lexar 512MB card in each of these and, with only a half day of
banging my head, got LEAF set up on the CF card. I used the uClibc CD
ISO to do the work, including copying the entire contents of the CD as
my install once I had the card bootable.

It is going great, though duplicating the card will be a pain, wish
there was a tool to image a CF card easily in windows.

One thing I would very much like to do is monitor the health of these
boxes using something like lm_sensors. The only thing I have found about
this are two uClibc LEAF CVS entries regarding lmsensors.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Any other LexNeo LEAF users out there with info to share on their
experiences?

Thanks!

Richard Amerman