Victor, can you post that little lrp and tell me how to use it?

Thank you.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Victor McAllister" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Richard Amerman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "M Lu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <leaf-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] CF Card Issues

I umount and remove the modules that allow the CF to be mounted. This way there are only two ways to remount. 1. Reboot. 2. Bring the moules in over the wire and insmod them so that the CF can be mounted. I have a little lrp that loads the scripts to remove and reinstall the modules for my WRAP uClibc system. This way the CF can not be accessed by a buffer overflow or hacker and is write protected until I deliberately make it writable.