Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation wrote:
>>ETH0_IP=`find_first_interface_address eth0`
>
> I'm on Shorewall 2.0.10 and this is unsupported.  What exactly is
> "find_first_interface_address?"  A shell script?  Can it be added to older
> versions of shorewall to support this?

It's a function defined in /usr/share/shorewall/firewall and is available
for use in Shorewall extension scripts (which is technically what
/etc/shorewall/params is).

In Shorewall 2.0.10, the function was called "find_interface_address".

-Tom
Shoreline,     \ http://shorewall.net
Washington USA  \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]