Hi Troy,

>  Ok there is some progress. Now I can login with WSCP. But now all I see
> is an empty / directory. I can't cd up to any other directories. It is
> just empty...
>
> Any other helpful "wild guesses". I suspect I am missing something
> obvious.
Hm, sounds like a permission problem (ok, that's obviously another "wild
guess" :-)). Are you sure you're logging in as root on the leaf box?
That's the only idea I have, since scp (the command-line version -
that's all I've ever used) works flawlessly on every leaf box I've ever
built.

If all else fails, you might want to try using the ssh[d] packages (I'm
not quite sure if you need both sshd.lrp and ssh.lrp for scp to work),
just to see if that makes a difference (dropbear has worked fine every
time I used it, but it's worth a try).

Martin