Hi Stephen,

Good question, I don't have a direct answer. You could try a few things:
-Use your NIC (dos) utils to set the hw address.
-Use something like the following in the interfaces file:
auto eth0
iface eth0 inet dhcp
    pre-up ip link set address <hw-address> eth0 up

-Add '-I <hw-address>' to the OPTIONS line in the dhcpcd config file
(although I'm not sure if this set the mac-address)

Eric