On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 23:04 +0100, Jim Ford wrote:
  > Having got Dachstein up and running OK, I thought I'd give the recently
released Bering a try.
  > I've got to the stage where the firewall gets allocated an IP by my ISP,
and the firewall
  > allocates an IP to my internal network machine. I can also ping my ISP and
firewall from
  > the internal machine.
  >

  > As with Dachstein, except for the module declarations in /etc/modules, I've
gone for the default
  > settings. It can't be a hardware problem, as I can run Dachstein on the
same hardware.

  > Have I missed any 'gotchas'?

  i think i missed your problem ;-) Now what problem do you have ?

 Sorry Arne, I forgot to mention that I can't connect to the outside world with
a web browser on
 my internal machine. 8^/

 Jim Ford

(PS - I initially just hit reply and sent the message to Arne. I've had a long
day
and it's getting late!)