Hello Erich,

> Oh cool, I suggest to adapt the documentation a little, as there are a
> few points which IMHO are not completely clear, like having to concatenate
> certificate and key into one .pem file (at least I did not find it)
>
> I can do that If you want to point me at the doc source.

Would be cool, I don't really have a lot of experience with the mini_httpd
package. There is not really documentation about mini_httpd(s) in the doc
repository, only a few lines in the webconf document:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/bk02ch19s03.html

There is ofcourse the help entry in the package itself, but by looking at
it now it seems this already mentions the concatination ;)

> cheers
>
> Erich

Cheers,
Eric