On all the versions of Bering uLibC I've used, I've had the following
message when I've tried to backup from the web page:

/bin/sh: /tmp/132e45278aac.vars: 18: mount.back: not found Could not
mount backup device.

So far I've just ssh'd  to the firewall machine and backed up from there
with lrcfg, but it would be more convenient to do it from the web front
end.

Ideas anyone, please (permissions probelm?) ?

Jim Ford