Folks,

Since I have had my Linux manhood totally squashed under the seemingly simple
task of geting Bering up on a PC Engines WRAP 1c and after two weeks of effort,
 I'm now prepared to offer a $50 US bounty via paypal or direct mailed check to
the first person who can provide a working config/image  that meets the
following requirements.

1) fits on 128 meg CF
2) boots to a serial console from CF
3) ethernet works and gains a DHCP address
4) SSH server up and accepting connections
5) configurable from serial port
6) configurable from http
7) the WRAP1c module should be loaded as well
8) watchdog needs to be working as well.

Additional applications that need to be working but not on the initial load.
Leaf.cfg should not have these lrp files but they should be present on the
image.  However, adding these to the LRP= list should not break the boot
configuration.

Dropbear firewall
OpenVPN
Snort

I will use the time stamp on the email responses to this address ([EMAIL
PROTECTED]) to determine the first person to respond.  Responses sent to the
leaf-user list will NOT qualify.  Additionally, in order for the response to
qualify, it must include a working email contact as well as a working image.
Images will be tested in the order received.  The first image that works gets
the $50.

If you are first in line (again, determined by the email time stamp) and
provide an image that either does not work, or generates errors, you will be
given 1 and only 1 chance to fix the image.  I will provide a Hyperterm output
and allow you 24 hrs to fix.  If not fixed in that time, I make the
determination that the image does not meet the requirements will move to the
next person.  After I have a working image, I will inform all others on my
email list of responders that I have received the image and will notify this
list as well.

Any special instructions for configuration / passwords should be provided as
well.  The intent should be for me to format the CF, run syslinux and copy over
the .lrp packages and pop the CF in and have it work.  I have already gone
through about 20 different conflicting or partial documents and have reached my
frustration point.

Thank you,
David Lott