Hello again,

  I support the suggestions of Jim Ford for using

>c) Show configuration changes since last save.
>d) Show configuration changes from distribution.

  May I only suggest that those five "letter commands"
 in lrcfg ought not be indented all the way to the
 middle of the page. The page seems at present to turn
 about its own axis, as a manner of speaking. By using

 less space from the left screen edge, the cautions
 of Eric Spakman would then no longer be alarming.

      Regards
                Mats E Andersson