--- Eric Spakman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev:

> Hello Mats,
>
> I'm not sure if I understand what you mean, can you
> send me and example?

  Dear Eric,

essentially I expressed my desire to see the welcome
page of lrcfg shifted slightly to the left and I did
this all to schematic for it to be clear enough. My
suggestion is -- with approximate indentation -- as
follows. I had to abbreviate two lines using three
period characters, since my Yahoo text area is too
narrow! They should read

   "since last save"
   "from distribution"

as Jim Ford suggested. The left shifting of the
"letter clauses" s), m), c), d), and h) should allow
you to find space enough for the word "distribution",
on which you expressed concern in a previous email.

   Best regards
                   Mats E Andersson

*************top of console screen *************

           LEAF configuration menu