Fellow Bering-users,

in setting up yet another Bering-uClic I have two
Realtek
rtl8139 and two Etherlink III cards as well as a
forth-
coming wireless card. Now, the driver 8139too
correctly
detects the first two cards, but 3c509 makes do with
only
one card being detected. Seemingly I cannot pass any
parameters to 3c509 when manually doing lsmod, prior
include it in /etc/modules. Using the grml-livecd I
can
use all cards, but Freesco would also detect only one
EtherLink card. What am I missing?

  Regards
          Mats E Andersson