Hi Alejandro,

> In the documentation "Bering-uClibc Developer Guide" -> "Chapter 3.
> Creating lrp packages with buildpacket" say:
>

> Since it is not obvious at first, a little clarification: buildpacket
> creates lrp packages (packagename.lrp) that are defined in buildtool setups
> (unfortunately, those are sometimes also called packages).
> Those two need not have the same name.
>

> The package moddb.lrp does not fulfill the last rule. Is it an exception?

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean. But it's no problem to have a
"kmodules" name for buildpacket and a moddb name for the package itself
(which is defined in the buildtool.cfg file). The reason for it in this
cased is that the kmodules setup builds all kernel related modules, the
moddb (and moddb_ipv6) packages are just a "side product". Other examples
are the "iptables" setup which create next to iptables.lrp, ip6tables.lrp,
iptutiles.lrp and ip6tutils.lrp.

Eric