I'm fed up with my PC based Leaf box roaring away next to my PC, and
want to press into service an old Compaq laptop, for a bit more quiet
and less 'carbon footprint'. The laptop is a 120Meg Pentium 1 with 32
meg of ram.

I created a boot disk with the
Bering-uClibc_3.1-beta1_img_bering-uclibc-1680.exe image and tried
booting the laptop, prior to configuration. It got as far as '7 dots'
whilst loading initrd.lrp and hung.

Ideas - anyone, please?

Jim Ford