Eric Spakman wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> It could be that the version of syslinux used is not compatible with your
> laptop's bios. You could try to use a different version of syslinux.

Thanks for the prompt reply, Eric.

I'm not sure it is syslinux. The syslinux banner is displayed, and then
the Leaf Bering splash screen. Loading linux appears to complete, but
the 'hang' occurs when loading initrd.lrp. I've tried the latest
syslinux (3.36) with no change. I'll look for an older one (2.0?) and
try that.

Jim Ford