[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I am faced with this problem
> After ./buildtool.pl remove shorewall
> and
> ./buildtool.pl source shorewall
> to get it from CVS  but for some reason it downloads some
> page from sorceforge instead of buildtool.cfg
I don't know of any problems, but CVS access can be flaky at times. When
something like that happens, it's usually helpful to read what the html
page that you got instead of buildtool.cfg actually says - it could well
be that it said "System is temporarily down for maintenance" - in which
case, you would have had the answer to your question straight away.

I just tried it, and it seems to work fine here, so it could have been a
temporary issue. Most of the time, it works again after an hour or so
(unless its a bigger issue - in which case you could look at
http://sourceforge.net/docs/A04 if there are known issues with CVS at
the moment).

Martin